News and Info
Remember when the world came crashing to a halt…not.
Billions of dollars wasted.
- There are cost savings over installing and maintaining on-premises software and hardware.
- Each Office 365 user can access Office 2013 on up to five devices, including smartphones.
- Licensing is easy; you pay by the month for active users.
- Costs are easy to anticipate and are an operational rather than a capital expense.
- Shared calendars are a huge benefit for a growing company (and this function works on smartphones).
- Backup and disaster recovery are easy to establish and maintain.
- Common software for the whole staff leads to better productivity and lower support costs.
- Office in the cloud offers continual upgrades.
- Non Profits may get discounted pricing