News and Info
- There are cost savings over installing and maintaining on-premises software and hardware.
- Each Office 365 user can access Office 2013 on up to five devices, including smartphones.
- Licensing is easy; you pay by the month for active users.
- Costs are easy to anticipate and are an operational rather than a capital expense.
- Shared calendars are a huge benefit for a growing company (and this function works on smartphones).
- Backup and disaster recovery are easy to establish and maintain.
- Common software for the whole staff leads to better productivity and lower support costs.
- Office in the cloud offers continual upgrades.
- Non Profits may get discounted pricing
Offers registration for consumers to stop telemarketers from calling. (United States, for-profit commercial calls only).
Sept 3rd 2014 Miami-Dade Computer and Technology LLC
We were heading back from South Beach going west on the A1A, we turned into the Miami Marina and there was a young lady pushing her scooter. I asked her if she ran out of gas and she replied that it just “died” and it had recently come out of the shop. She had also just called the “mechanic” who said to leave it there and they will pick it up tomorrow. Really.? Young gal stranded. Lame.
Not only do I have great computer skills, I have great mechanical skills as well. From jet aircraft, cars, motorcycles to bicycles. Took me about 5 minutes to find the problem. The spark plug lead was not connected. I connected it and the scooter fired right up. Put the cover on and Nadia was on her way.